Welcome To All Ivy Tutors
Offering New York City's best private tutoring services, All Ivy Tutors is the first choice of Big Apple parents.
- Covering all school subjects
- Tutoring all grade levels - from pre-K through MBA
- Reading and Math specialists, ESL too.
- Test preparation expertise: SAT, SAT II, Regents and more!
- All areas of science: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc.
- Fantastic foreign language teachers: Spanish, French, Latin, etc.
- Providing organizational skills, time management skills, test taking skills & Study Skills
- Competitive rates and excellent individualized service
- Tutoring in The Hamptons & Westchester, too!!
Our tutors are highly educated and very impressive men and women. They are experienced teachers/tutors who have a strong record of success working with students of all ages.
Students currently using our tutoring service attend private, public, and parochial schools and colleges throughout New York City, Westchester and The Hamptons.
One-on-one instruction is widely recognized as the most effective educational approach for maximizing student learning. Why not let our tutors guide your child along the road to academic success?
"Zach has been so calm and wonderful, and we're so pleased that Dylan is now doing so well. All Ivy Tutors really cares about kids.
Thank you so much."
- Zach -
"Laura was really, really sweet. The first Latin session went very well.
It was a great experience for David. He thinks the tutoring will be very productive."
- David -
"I just wanted to thank you very much and tell you what a delight it was to work with All Ivy Tutors and Henry. He did more than his job and was wonderful with Serena. I just can't say enough about him and the services provided. So thank you so much."
- Serena -
"The teacher can't believe the change. Alison is at the top of the class now. We're ecstatic.
Maria is a godsend. Alison absolutely adores her."
- Alison -
"I must tell you your organization is incredible and Katie is in another league compared to normal tutors.
Thank you so much for your prompt help."
- Katie -