The following are some factors to think about when considering tutoring services:
- Do you think your child is not achieving at the level of his or her potential?
- Is your child having difficulty in a subject in which he or she did well previously?
- Is your child not responding to the teaching style of a particular teacher?
- Does your child need to solidify his or her fundamental reading or math skills?
- Is your child unreceptive when you try to help him or her with schoolwork?
- Does your child need to improve his or her skills to switch to a new school?
- Is your child eager to learn a subject or language that is not offered in school?
- Would your child benefit from individual attention?
- Is your child expressing frustration with school?